- This event has passed.
Special WMC Dog Park Tour of Historic West Laurel Hill Cemetery
July 16, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Please join your fellow denizens of West Mill Creek Dog Park for a FREE pet-friendly walking tour of West Laurel Hill Cemetery. The tour will provide a wonderful overview of West Laurel Hill’s long and colorful history, focusing on stories of its residents and their pets as well as its architectural artistry and its stunning trees and horticulture. The group will move at the pace of the slowest dog in the pack, stopping briefly for water breaks and photo stops along the way. Many thanks to the Friends of Laurel Hill & West Laurel Hill Cemeteries, which is sponsoring this event for our group!
Please register by Monday, July 11 at Register Here
- Your walking tour will begin and end at the Conservatory at West Laurel Hill Cemetery, 225 Belmont Avenue, Bala Cynwyd, 19004
- The tour will begin promptly at 10:00 am to 12:00 pm. Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour time to check in
- All leashed dogs are welcome (Dog-less people are welcome to join the tour, too)
- This event is rain or shine
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring a water bottle
- Directions: click this link for Information on directions and parking
- Click this link for information on covid protocols for this event.
- Bathrooms will only be opened if they are needed for use.
- Questions: please email email@example.com
Thank you and enjoy your tour!